Sunday, November 14, 2010

A little bit of this and a little bit of that!

So we created this blog while I was still pregnant and my plan was to post about Timothy's birth and journal about our new family along the way, but since having him we have been a little busy :) It bothers me so that I'm just now starting to blog and Timmy is already 4 months old. There is so much I want to include but I'm going to start with Timmy's 4 month update.

He turned 4 months on October 28th. He weighs 16 pounds 13.5 ounces and he is 26.5 inches long! They measured him twice because she couldn't believe how much he has grown. He is in the 90th percentile for his height. He is going to be tall like his Daddy :) I can't believe how much Timothy has grown. Time really does fly by and it makes me sad.

He is sleeping 8-10 hours at night and wakes up for a bottle and then goes right back to sleep. We just stopped swaddling him and he loves to be free. He is rolling over both ways but likes to roll from his back to his tummy. He likes to play with his toys and puts everything in his mouth. Last week he rolled onto his tummy during a nap and slept that way for the first time. He also found his toes last week and now when you hold him he will put his arm around you :) He has the sweetest laugh. Our favorite time is in the morning when we go in to get him up. He gives us a great big smile and "talks" to us. When he gets excited, scared, or upset he kicks his legs like crazy just like me when I was little. He has such a sweet heart even at this age. If I'm feeling sad he seems to know and it bothers him. When I feed him he either holds my hand or grabs onto my shirt. We love him more than words can say and we can't imagine our life without our sweet boy. He is my sunshine and I love him and his Daddy to pieces!


Here are some of my favorite pictures over the past 5 months.

Our first family photo.


I love the expression on Josh's face! They just left the OR and they are taking him to the nursery.


Second family photo in the recovery room.


Holding my son for the first time=best feeling in the world!


One happy mama :)


Happy 4 month birthday Timothy! 10-28-10.


Timmy's first Halloween.


I'm showing a lot of restraint by not including pictures from every month but from now on I'll be up to date :) And don't worry not all of my posts will be this long!

2 comments:

  1. so glad you are just going for it! you gotta start somewhere! great job!! :) we will be tuning in for all the updates! Timmy is just the cutest and I cant believe how big and grown up he is! and kristen, this was NOT a long post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tim - your good looks come from me...

    Josh's Uncle Ed

    ReplyDelete