Monday, June 20, 2011

Josh's First Father's Day

I am very thankful that I grew up with a loving father that loved my mother and us children really well. My Dad put Christ first in his life and set a Godly example of what kind of man I wanted to marry. Thanks to my parents for raising me with the understanding of how important it is to be equally yoked, I was blessed with Josh. Josh is the husband and father that I always wanted. He is loving, sweet, sensitive, funny, and a lot of fun! I thank the Lord for Josh and for making me his wife.

Happy first Father's Day Daddy!

We love you so much!

We went to frozen yogurt and Timmy loved it!
Thank you Josh for being a wonderful Daddy to our son! You work hard to make it possible for me to stay home with him and that means more than you know. Thank you for being a hands on Dad and for taking good care of us. We love and appreciate you so much!

God you are so good! Thank you for bringing Josh and I together. Thank you for allowing us to experience the joy of parenthood. We thank you and we love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment