Monday, June 27, 2011

Timmy's 1st Birthday Party

We celebrated Timothy's first birthday on Saturday. My parents flew in from California and it was so nice to have them here for his special day. Timmy loves balls, balloons, and bubbles so I decided to make that the theme for his party. We bought him a bus ball pit and all the kiddos seemed to have fun with that and the bubble machine. It was a special day celebrating my favorite little boy.

You can't really see that his mouth is open but he was so excited :)

It didn't take him long to find a balloon

All his little friends playing

Timmy's cake
We had a cupcake cake. These are balloons

He wasn't sure if he was allowed to touch it. He was so cute with it.
Happy birthday sweet baby boy!


He thought Papa should have cake on his face too.
The bubble machine was a big hit!
Trying to get a group shot
Timmy was done being patient

So thankful my parents were here!
I had fun with my Cricut. I made all of his decorations and his silly hat.

These are his month pictures with a balloon that had the number of month of how old he was.
My wonderful Aunt Missy made these delicious and adorable cookie favors for us.
www. cookiemama.net

Timmy got to meet baby Lamb for the first time. So special that she came to his party.
I love you CG!
Sweet moment with my baby boy
I can't believe Timmy is almost 1! This year has flown by. I'm excited to see him grow but I'm also sad that his baby stage is coming to an end. I can't imagine my life without my precious son. I love him more than words could ever say. He has made me more than happy and my life is better because of him. We love you Timothy! Happy 1st birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment