Friday, January 21, 2011

Girls Weekend

My wonderful friends Rayna and Sadie flew in for a girls weekend. We all grew up together at Foxworthy Baptist Church and then as we got older we all moved away. With Rayna living in Michigan, Sadie living in Nashville, and me living in Austin we don't ever get to see each other so Rayna had a great idea of a girls weekend. They were so sweet to come to me in Austin! We had so much fun just catching up and it was just like old times. I am so thankful that the Lord provided me with a wonderful church growing up and for the life long friendships that He has blessed me with.

We went Downtown to walk around and have lunch.



Random San Jose Hotel. That's the city where we all met :)




Fun lunch at Wahoo Fish Tacos



I love these girls!



So fun to have them meet Timothy!


1 comment:

  1. Awwwww so much fun!!! I am so glad they were able to come!!! You all look wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete