Wednesday, January 19, 2011

More California Fun

Here is more of what we did in CA.

Shannon and Karla came to hang out with us one last time before we had to leave.



This is one of my faves! We went to visit my Mom at work.



My beautiful Mom!



New Year's Eve



Aunt Susan and Uncle Jim came to visit. We loved seeing them!



Us girls on New Year's Eve



I have the best Dad!



We didn't let the rain stop us. I had to go to Santa Cruz and it was beautiful! It didn't start raining until we were walking to the car to leave.



So glad our friends Shawn and Jessica could join us!



First time at the beach as a family.



Timothy loved listening to the waves!






Other than family and friends this is what I miss most about living in Texas!



Last morning with Auntie and cousin Ben :(



Fun breakfast date with the Burgers.



Dad came too :)



This is what happened on our way to the airport. We ended up missing our flight and took the first flight out in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment