Saturday, December 31, 2011

Halloween 2011

I am a person that likes order and I like to be organized so it really bothers me that I didn't post about Halloween, Thanksgiving or Christmas. I had a good excuse because when I traded my laptop in for my iPad I wasn't able to blog because the app wouldn't work and then when it did work the pictures wouldn't work so as much as it bothers me I'm going to post about each of these holidays in March. :) The main reason I have a blog is for me to remember each stage of Timmy's life and for him to be able to look back at the book (that I will turn our blog into) and read and see pictures of his special little life.

For Halloween Daddy came up with the idea of you being a chef because you loved to carry a whisk around. I loved the idea because it was unique and so I went online and bought you the cutest chef costume. We went trick or treating with our good friends Ryan, Karie, and Emily Coffman and we all had a fun time!








You and your sweet friend Emily.



After going up to the first house and getting candy you quickly caught on to the whole trick or treating thing and took off running from house to house. :)



Your first lollypop.










Our family on Halloween 2011.



Giving Mommy a happy birthday kiss. I'm 28 and you are 16 months. :)



Earlier in the month we were in CA and went to a pumpkin patch with Auntie Jen, your cousins, and Papa. You called the pumpkins balls.






When we got home from CA we took you to get a pumpkin at a farm.

























No comments:

Post a Comment