Tuesday, July 10, 2012

23 Months

I am super late posting this because Timmy turned 23 months over a month ago but my OCD self couldn't skip it. And just in case you are wondering I take notes of things that Timmy says or does that I want to remember so when I go to blog I'm not grasping at straws. : )

New Things...
You say "show mommy" and that means that you want to show me something.

We were driving in the car and you said "TV" and Daddy put it together that you saw a AT&T sign out the window and you knew that was what came on when we turned the TV on. You are so smart!

We took you to Big Bounce a few times because you are free to get in and it is a lot of fun and when we went for the first time you didn't want to try to climb the big slides or go down them but the third time we went you climbed up the slides all by yourself and you went down all by yourself. I was so proud of you!

You are consistently using five word sentences now. You talk a lot! Like Mommy. :)

Gina invited us to a Mother/Son Date Knight at Chick-fil-a. It was right before Mother's Day and such a fun night just the two of us with Gina and Colton.













You and Colton have so much fun together. He is your best bud.







I am so thankful that I get to be your Mommy! I love you always and forever!!!




Daddy made Nutella banana crepes for Mother's Day and you loved them. They were delicious!




Mother's Day 2012


Butterfly Kisses







You always play with your friends roller bag so we bought you one for our upcoming trip to CA. You like to take it everywhere and roll it anywhere we will let you. We went to IKEA and you were telling everyone about your new bag. :)







Happy 23 months baby bear!



No comments:

Post a Comment