Tuesday, July 17, 2012

6 Year Anniversary

On July 9th we celebrated 6 years together as husband and wife. I am so thankful that God made me Josh's wife. There is no other man that I would want to live my life with than him. He is a wonderful husband and father. He is sweet, loving, thoughtful, he makes me laugh, he is humble and most importantly he loves the Lord. I know I am blessed because he is mine. :)


When Josh picked me up from the airport after being in CA for three weeks he surprised me on the drive home by telling me that tomorrow he was taking me to Dallas for the night and arranged for someone to take care of Timmy. Actually it was two people, Gina and Ashley split the time. A huge thank you to both of them for being so sweet and willing to help with Timmy!


Despite not having my luggage (because American Airlines is lame) that had EVERYTHING I needed and wanted in it I was trying not to let it ruin our time away. Mine and Timmy's bags were in Dallas so since that was where we were headed I asked the agent to hold them there. After her assuring me they would not put our bags on the plane to Austin I get to DFW airport which is HUGE BTW and what do you know my bags are on a plane to Austin. SO. FRUSTRATING! Anyway it was a pain in the butt and I will never fly American again, but my bags were delivered two days later. Why did I just go into all of that? Because it took up a big chunk of our time away. :(


We got to the hotel and it was super nice and room was big! It was fun to just be together and relax. We had a lot of yummy food and great quality time. When we got home that night after putting Timmy to bed we watched our wedding video and it was so fun to remember our wedding day and how special it was.

On our wedding day Josh sang to me in front of all of our family and friends and it was and will always be one of the memories I treasure most from that amazing day. Come what may!





Our trip to Dallas.













Happy 6 year anniversary Babe! I love you! Here is to 100 more anniversaries together!






No comments:

Post a Comment