Thursday, July 12, 2012

Timmy's 2nd Birthday Party

It was a huge blessing to be in CA for Timmy's birthday! We actually flew to CA for Josh's Grandma's surprise 90th birthday and it worked out perfectly that Timmy's birthday was the next day. On his actual birthday we went to SF with lots of family to celebrate and then we had his party that weekend. It was the first time that all of Timmy's cousins from both sides of the family were all together. It was a fun day and special having all of our family together.
Timmy wanted a Mickey Mouse fire truck party but somebody thought that Mickey Mouse was too girly so we did a fire truck theme. I was a little sad that I didn't have my Cricut machine because I couldn't make anything for his party this year. My vision of how his party would go was not how it happened but that's ok. We had the party at Almaden Lake and I thought we would get there early enough to grab some tables with a BBQ by the playground but when Josh and I got there the only spots left were on the other side of the lake not close to any playground. How many people have a party at 10:30 in the morning??? Apparently A LOT!
Once all of our family arrived everything was better. My Dad made his yummy pulled pork sandwiches and cole slaw and we had hot dogs for the kiddos. Our Dave Ramsey budget party wasn't too bad. ;)
The cake and favor table before the cake arrived.












My Aunt Missy made these adorable and delicious cookies. They are engine #2 fire trucks.
























Happy birthday Timothy!












Uncle Jason and Auntie Erin








Auntie Jen and cousin Dana








Uncle Justin, Papa and Grandpa




Aunt Leslie




Great Grandma and Papa




All of your cousins! Living thousands of miles away from our family it meant so much to have them all at your party. Elyssa, Randy, Zach, Micah, Madisson, Ben and Nathan.








Aunt Susie, Uncle Jim, Dana and Kevin




You were so happy :)




































Trying to love on your cousin.








You and cousin Ben




You and cousin Randy




You with cousins Micah and Nathan




Gramma, Grandpa, Aunt Sam, Micah and Nathan




Auntie Karla and Uncle Shannon




Thank you to all of our family that came and helped make Timmy's 2nd birthday a super special and memorable one! You each have a special place in our hearts and we love you all so very much!
I don't know when we will get to have another one of your birthdays where all of our family can be together but I hope it is sooner rather than later. For now we will remember how special this day was.
Happy birthday my sweet, silly, fun little boy. I'll love you forever, I will like you always and as long as I am living my baby you'll be!
We love you!

1 comment:

  1. Kristen, you write so beautifully! The party looked fabulous ....

    ReplyDelete