Sunday, May 1, 2011

10 Months Old!

You turned 10 months old on Thursday April 28th. We started this month in California for Auntie Jen's wedding. We had a great time visiting with all of our family! This month you stood for a few seconds without holding on to anything, it was the first time for Mommy to leave you overnight, you got your first tooth and two weeks later you got your second tooth. Instead of rolling over to get to where you want you now do the army crawl, you pulled up to a standing position for the first time, and you learned how to say no. You say no no in a really cute voice and it is hard not to laugh. You tell us when you are doing something that you shouldn't be because we hear you saying "no no". I was sick one day so I put a show on TV for you and you saw a ball on the show and said ball. I was so proud of you for recognizing that and being able to communicate that to me. One other thing I want to record on here is that whenever we are in a garage whether it's at home or a parking garage you immediately start yelling because you want to hear the echo. It is so cute! You are now wearing size 18 month clothes and can fit in some 24 month stuff. It is amazing how fast you are growing! I treasure the time that I have with you. I'm so thankful that God has provided and that Daddy has worked really hard so that I can be home with you. There is nowhere else I'd rather be. I love you so very much Timmy!!!





Gramma and I took you to the park by their house and this was your first time in a real baby swing.



Grandpa took some great pictures of you! He took so many so I tried to pick my favorites and still ended up with thirteen. Here are my faves.























I left you for the first time overnight with Gramma and Grandpa. Gramma kept you so that I could help Auntie Jen with wedding stuff. I was away from you for two nights. I cried when I left you but knew that you were in good hands. They tell me that you did great :)





Playing with your cousin



Your silly cousin Ben sat in your lap. He was a bit heavy for you. Ben is seven months older than you but he won't be bigger than you for long.



We went to the beach with Auntie and cousin Ben. We had so much fun!





You are like Mommy in that you love the water.



We went with Papa and Great Grandma to visit Grammy at work.









Uncle Jason posed you so that we could get this picture.



You don't have any clothes on because we are at your nine month check up. You are wearing a diaper though :) Since we were in CA when you turned nine months we had your appointment when we got home on 4-13-11. Weight 22 lbs 9.5 oz 75%, height 30 in 90%, head 45.2 cm 50%.



We went to Hula Hut to celebrate Daddy's win. He won the Biggest Loser contest at work and lost 40 pounds!



Aunt Helen, Barbara, and Susie sent you some very cute outfits and this is one of them.



Easter at the Loopers house



We were grocery shopping and you saw the balloons and got really excited. When we would go down an aisle you would scream because you couldn't see the balloons anymore. You would say "ball" and I was so proud of you for trying to say balloon. You were saying balloon but in your own way :) I had them blow up a balloon for you since you asked so nicely and they are free :)



Happy 10 month birthday Timmy!



No comments:

Post a Comment