Saturday, May 28, 2011

A Special Moment

Our best friends here in Texas, Jon and April, just had their first baby. She came eight weeks early. It is a huge answer to prayer that little CG arrived safe and healthy. The original plan was for me to be there when she was born. Not in the delivery room but supporting them at the hospital while their families made the drive. CG came earlier than expected so that didn't happen, but I did get to see April a few hours after she delivered. April looked amazing! I'm so proud of her. I can't imagine what that experience must have been like for them. Thankfully everyone is doing well. CG needs to be in the NICU until she is strong enough to go home but she is doing more than great. She is breathing on her own. Jon and April let me go with them to meet her and it was a special moment I will treasure forever! She is the tiniest baby I have ever seen. She is precious, beautiful, and just perfect.


Little C I can't wait until you get to go home with your mommy and daddy. I look forward to when I can hold you! I have prayed for you before you were even in your mommy's tummy. I pray for you daily that God will continue to watch over you and help you grow strong. I love you!


She is so cute! I could look at her all day :)


We love the Lambs like family. We are so happy for them! If our friendship with them alone was the reason that God brought us to Texas than it was so worth it! To live so far away from all of our family has been so hard especially after having Timothy, but God has used the Lambs in so many ways to bless our family. They are a true gift from God and an answer to prayer. My heart is so sad that they will be moving. I do know that they will always be part of our life and have a special place in our hearts. I look forward to watching Timmy and CG grow up together even if it's over distance.

Congratulations Jon and April! You made one beautiful little girl. We are praying for your new family of three :)

No comments:

Post a Comment