Sunday, May 1, 2011

"Going Back To Cali"

This was one of my favorite things that I did while I was home. My sister and I took our boys to the beach. My sister treated me to a yummy lunch on the water and then we let the boys play in the sand and ocean. It was a special time with my sister and a special memory made.





It was a beautiful day in Capitola! I was surprised that Timothy loved the water and that it wasn't too cold for him.



My childhood friend, Melissa, gave birth while I was back home. I surprised her with a visit and got to meet her adorable daughter Abby. She wasn't even twenty four hours old yet.



I took Timmy to go visit his Great Grandma Lambert. We sat outside and enjoyed the sunshine. Oh how I wish we could just drive over to Grandma's house! She is such an important person in my life and I really miss not living close to her.



Our last day in CA we all got together to celebrate Andy's birthday. It was nice to have all the family together. I feel like since becoming a mother I now have a crazy mom smile and it looks like this...I know not cute, but it's the only picture with my parents from that day.


No comments:

Post a Comment