Sunday, May 8, 2011

My First Mother's Day

Today was a special day! This morning we dedicated Timothy at church and Gramma and Grandpa Murphy were there with us. I got to pick where we went for lunch and I chose Mandola's. It was delicious! Then we came home and opened gifts. We took Timmy swimming for the first time and he loved it! My boys made me feel loved and appreciated. It's been a great day :)













It was nice to have my mother-in-law here to celebrate with. I'm very blessed to have a mom-in-law that loves me as if I were her own. She is a huge blessing in my life. I love and appreciate you Mom!





I was excited to take Timmy swimming for the first time.



He loves the water!



Other than my salvation, Josh and Timothy are the greatest gifts that I have ever been given. I can't imagine my life without my husband and son. I love them more than words could say. Thank you Lord for the many blessing you have given me!

No comments:

Post a Comment