Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Oklahoma

We went to Oklahoma last weekend to meet up with my cousin Tricia and her family. They live in MA but was in OK for a friends wedding. We also have a uncle that lives there so we got to surprise him too. It was the longest car ride we have taken so far with Timothy. We left Saturday night thinking that would be easier on Timmy but he actually did better on the drive home during the day. He slept most of the drive home probably because he was worn out.

Timothy got to meet his cousin Olivia. They are six weeks apart. They played so well together. I wished we lived closer because it was a lot of fun to see them interact with each other.


Josh and Uncle Paul

We surprised Uncle Paul. He got to meet Timothy and we had a wonderful visit with him.

My cousin Tricia and her daughter Olivia.

So happy to finally meet Tricia's family!

I love you Olivia!

Fun in the pool with the babies.

I love my family!

I took this picture over the seat. This is what Timmy did the six plus hour drive home. He played and slept. We were happy he did so well.


No comments:

Post a Comment