Monday, December 31, 2012

Merry Christmas!





Josh reading the Christmas story from his Bible on the iPad.



Josh picked out a fun race track with little cars that go around.



Timmy loves to play dress up and always talks about the construction workers around our neighborhood. He says "I want to do constructions" so he was thrilled to get his very own gear. :)












His big gift from Gramma, Grandpa and Nana. Josh was up until 2 am putting this together. We closed the doors to the play room and I sat behind the table recording his reaction when he opened the doors and first saw it. He was very excited!






















It was so strange to not be with our family on Christmas. We enjoyed starting new traditions as our own family but it wasn't the same. I hope to be all together next year. It made me very thankful that I have Josh and Timmy and that I got to celebrate with them. I hope you had a very Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment