Monday, December 3, 2012

My 29th Birthday

It was so special to be home for my birthday! Since living in Texas for the last four years I haven't been with any family on my birthday. To celebrate we went to my favorite restaurant The Spaghetti Factory. We were in Brentwood (where Josh's family lives) so my parents took the day off of work and drove up and Josh's parents and his sister Sam's family were all there. It was a wonderful gift to all be together! They even sang and had a cake for me. :) It was a fun day!







My birthday is on Halloween and some sweet friends gave us this cute shirt. It says my mommy is bootiful. I did not buy it. I do think its cute though. :)



I have to say, I've heard a lot of people talk about being depressed when they turn 30 and I always thought they were being dramatic. What's the big deal!?! BUT now that this is my last year in my twenties I totally get it! I feel old!

No comments:

Post a Comment